Will: Our fight doesn’t stop here.

Robert, 
From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for your support and dedication that made this campaign possible. I will be forever grateful for your support and for believing in our vision for moving America forward.

This was an intense and competitive campaign, and I would like to congratulate Jamie Raskin on his victory and all our opponents putting themselves out there in this campaign. While we fell short, I'm proud of our campaign and our work to continue building the movement for progressive change in Maryland -- and beyond.

Our fight doesn’t stop here.

We have serious issues facing this nation and I’m incredibly concerned about what may happen if right-wing extremists are allowed to grow their power in Washington.

We simply can't let them roll back all the progress we’ve made under President Obama. Now is the time to unify and ensure Democratic victories up and down the ballot to secure a positive future for all of our families.

Thank you again for your support, and for your commitment to build an economy and government that works for everyone.
 
Will

Trending Political Issues.

Violence against women is one of the most demonic forces on earth

Imagine – Labor Day in the United States with no labor law

Elizabeth: three of the closest tossup Senate races

Adam: didn't have email in 1991

Jason: our absurdly weak gun laws

Tom: cut down on pollution and create jobs

Andrew: Join the G Movement to Save Florida

Ed: The American People's Petition for No War with Iran! Sign it and share it

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

Now the NRA is trying to make an example out of Angela