Will: Our fight doesn’t stop here.

Robert, 
From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for your support and dedication that made this campaign possible. I will be forever grateful for your support and for believing in our vision for moving America forward.

This was an intense and competitive campaign, and I would like to congratulate Jamie Raskin on his victory and all our opponents putting themselves out there in this campaign. While we fell short, I'm proud of our campaign and our work to continue building the movement for progressive change in Maryland -- and beyond.

Our fight doesn’t stop here.

We have serious issues facing this nation and I’m incredibly concerned about what may happen if right-wing extremists are allowed to grow their power in Washington.

We simply can't let them roll back all the progress we’ve made under President Obama. Now is the time to unify and ensure Democratic victories up and down the ballot to secure a positive future for all of our families.

Thank you again for your support, and for your commitment to build an economy and government that works for everyone.
 
Will

This Week's 🔥Topics

Katie: We did it

Gabby: look at how far we’ve come

Stephanie Cutter: with you on our side, we can get the truth out there.

get out the vote and talk to Cook County's residents

CAN: bring a conservative voice, a fighting spirit and a soldier's resolve to Congress,

Jason: Hang out w/ Kirk Cameron

Karli: Cracks about Birkenstocks

Jacky: “Every heartbeat hurts.” “My chest hurts.” “I can’t feel my heart.”

Kate: discover the real Donald Trump

James Carville: I have trouble keeping my mouth shut