I helped found a women's rights club at my middle school, and now my classmates and I are standing up for equality. Sign our petition asking Congress to pass a bill that will help ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. Sign Robynne’s petition National Black – My parents have always taught me that I can be whatever I want when I grow up, but recently I learned something shocking in a class at my middle school: according to our Constitution, women do not have equal rights to men under the law. When my friends and I learned this in our “Girls in Government, Leadership, and Service" club, we were heartbroken. We had no idea that after all this time, the laws in our country still don’t give us the same protection as our brothers and male peers. When we grow up, we want to have the same opportunities as men, get paid the same for the work we do, and be treated equally in society. Luckily, there is a proposed amendment to our Constitution...