Liz: Socialists like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Bernie Sanders will stop at nothing


Friend,
As if the Democrats weren’t far enough to the left, now Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has taken it upon herself to fill Congress with as many socialists as possible.
She recently started a Political Action Committee aimed at replacing Democrats with even more radical Democrats. Ocasio-Cortez is performing a hostile takeover of the Democrat party!! She has access to millions and her new PAC could change the landscape of Washington D.C. as we know it.
These are scary times, Friend!
I need your help to make sure this band of radical socialists don’t take over the Democratic party in November! If you stand with me and against what they are doing will you make an instant online contribution to my campaign right now?
Socialists like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Bernie Sanders will stop at nothing...and after they are done cannibalizing their own party, they plan to take over our entire country.
I will do everything I can to stop the socialists’ hostile takeover of our country, but I need your help today. Will you fight with me, Friend?
Thank you,
Liz Cheney

Paid for by Liz Cheney for Wyoming

Trending Political Issues.

Violence against women is one of the most demonic forces on earth

Imagine – Labor Day in the United States with no labor law

Elizabeth: three of the closest tossup Senate races

Tom: cut down on pollution and create jobs

Adam: didn't have email in 1991

Jason: our absurdly weak gun laws

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

Bob: put an end to these unfair subsidies

Michelle: When I reflect on the progress we’ve made

Ed: The American People's Petition for No War with Iran! Sign it and share it