Ted: our conservative values are under siege

Cruz ForPresident
Friend,

I just got off the debate stage where I proved I'm the only one who will stand up for our conservative values.

I have something very important to say to my opponents: don't tell me...SHOW ME! 

Don't tell me you oppose Obamacare; SHOW ME where you stood up and led to defeat it!

Don't tell me you oppose amnesty; SHOW ME where you led the fight against it!

Don't tell me you support life and marriage and religious liberty; SHOW ME where you stood and fought to defend the Constitution.

Please let me explain. Tonight -- rather than interview for the most important job in America -- my opponents talked in circles treating this debate like a P.T. Barnum & Company three-ring-circus.

You see, Friend: our conservative values are under siege, and I want you to join me in drawing a line in the sand...because we cannot afford to get this election wrong.

For the sake of our kids and grandkids, will you pledge your support to our campaign by clicking here and chipping in right now?

I hope you will respond now so that I can see your name on the special list of supporters who are crossing the line with me.

Thank you for all that you do.

For liberty,
Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz

This Week's 🔥Topics

Michelle, and I

Bruce Lindsey We hope that you are proud of what we have accomplished together

Katherine Archuleta: Today President Obama announced a common-sense policy change that will make our immigration system fairer and smarter.

Carly: Why I accepted

Joni: retired Air Force Colonel,

Tammy is a true trailblazer. She’s a combat Veteran,

Andrew: hear more of Malorie's story, you can watch our conversation here

What is 4th of July to Fort Smith Arkansas.

Stephanie Cutter: Friday is the final deadline

Mitt: the most impressive candidates