Ted: our conservative values are under siege

Cruz ForPresident
Friend,

I just got off the debate stage where I proved I'm the only one who will stand up for our conservative values.

I have something very important to say to my opponents: don't tell me...SHOW ME! 

Don't tell me you oppose Obamacare; SHOW ME where you stood up and led to defeat it!

Don't tell me you oppose amnesty; SHOW ME where you led the fight against it!

Don't tell me you support life and marriage and religious liberty; SHOW ME where you stood and fought to defend the Constitution.

Please let me explain. Tonight -- rather than interview for the most important job in America -- my opponents talked in circles treating this debate like a P.T. Barnum & Company three-ring-circus.

You see, Friend: our conservative values are under siege, and I want you to join me in drawing a line in the sand...because we cannot afford to get this election wrong.

For the sake of our kids and grandkids, will you pledge your support to our campaign by clicking here and chipping in right now?

I hope you will respond now so that I can see your name on the special list of supporters who are crossing the line with me.

Thank you for all that you do.

For liberty,
Ted Cruz
Ted Cruz

Trending Political Issues.

Madeleine K. Albright: I want you to experience the same southern hospitality that Charlotte has to offer

Donna: How are you going to pay for it?

John: honor of my life to lead two Apache platoons

Team Trump Pence: Learn more about the creation of the Make America Great Again hat,

Bob: put an end to these unfair subsidies

Nick: trickle-down economics looks more like Chicken Little Economics with every passing day.

NAAGA: Meet Marchelle Tigner

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

Marjorie: Ben Carson is the favorite Pro-Life candidate of the Straw Poll.

Team Newsom: Gov Newsom on Colbert