Pres Barack Obama: Before I Go on Stage

Robert --

Michelle and I are getting ready to go on stage for the first big rally of 2012.

We know not everyone can be there, but we still want you to be part of it.

If you can, please tune in to the livestream here:

http://my.barackobama.com/Watch-Live

Start time's 12:45 p.m. Eastern.

Thanks,

Barack


-----
More than 1.9 million people like you power this campaign. If you can, please donate today.

Trending Political Issues.

Madeleine K. Albright: I want you to experience the same southern hospitality that Charlotte has to offer

Donna: How are you going to pay for it?

John: honor of my life to lead two Apache platoons

Team Trump Pence: Learn more about the creation of the Make America Great Again hat,

Bob: put an end to these unfair subsidies

Nick: trickle-down economics looks more like Chicken Little Economics with every passing day.

NAAGA: Meet Marchelle Tigner

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

Marjorie: Ben Carson is the favorite Pro-Life candidate of the Straw Poll.

Team Newsom: Gov Newsom on Colbert