Pres Barack Obama: Before I Go on Stage

Robert --

Michelle and I are getting ready to go on stage for the first big rally of 2012.

We know not everyone can be there, but we still want you to be part of it.

If you can, please tune in to the livestream here:

http://my.barackobama.com/Watch-Live

Start time's 12:45 p.m. Eastern.

Thanks,

Barack


-----
More than 1.9 million people like you power this campaign. If you can, please donate today.

Trending Political Issues.

I’m taking on centuries of white supremacy and patriarchy

Al: Our friends over at EMILY’s List

Russ: We need to do more to help families pay their bills

Rand: want to be very honest with you

Team Trump-Pence: Honoring The Millions Of African-Americans Who Built Our National Heritage #blackhistorymonth

Hillary Clinton Re: Renewed Hope

Are Democrats trying to stop Republicans or the Squad?

Paul: preventing police shootings

ShePac: She Did It!

Stephanie Cutter: special briefing for OFA volunteers on gun violence prevention