Sherrod Brown: Ready to Roll up my sleeves and get to work with the 113th Congress

Dear Robert L.,

You might have January 1 circled on your fresh new 2013 calendar -- but before we close the book on 2012, we have a little more work to do. Out of state special interests spent more than $40 million against me last year, and I want to raise $10,000 grassroots dollars to close out this historic year. That's 1,000 supporters at $10 each. Can you help right now?

A new year means a new start for our grassroots network. I know what you're thinking -- New Year’s Eve is 2 days from now. I know $10,000 seems like an ambitious goal. But I know my grassroots supporters, too -- and we can get this done.

We've never missed a deadline before. So before the ball drops 2 days from now, help me keep our grassroots network going strong.

Give $10 or more today.

Thank you for all of your support. And have a safe New Year.



Sherrod

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows