Barack Obama: I hope I made you proud

Robert --

I hope I made you proud out there explaining the vision we share for this country.

Now we need to go win this election -- the most important thing that will happen tonight is what you do (or don't do) to help in the little time we have left:

https://my.democrats.org/Tonight

Thank you,

Barack

Trending Political Issues.

Madeleine K. Albright: I want you to experience the same southern hospitality that Charlotte has to offer

Donna: How are you going to pay for it?

John: honor of my life to lead two Apache platoons

Team Trump Pence: Learn more about the creation of the Make America Great Again hat,

Bob: put an end to these unfair subsidies

Nick: trickle-down economics looks more like Chicken Little Economics with every passing day.

NAAGA: Meet Marchelle Tigner

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

Marjorie: Ben Carson is the favorite Pro-Life candidate of the Straw Poll.

Mia: America needs leaders