GOP extremist who has been endorsed by Donald Trump

 

 

Team, it’s Terry.

We have less than three months left, and polls still show this race is tight.

It’s an urgent moment because I’m running against a GOP extremist who has been endorsed by Donald Trump — not just once, not just twice, but three times.

Folks, we beat Trump last year, and now, we’ve got to do it again by beating his hand-picked guy Glenn Youngkin.

So today, I’m launching our biggest goal yet: one million dollars online before the end of August. And I’m counting on you to help me get there.

To start us off on the right foot, we need to raise $50,000 by midnight tonight. I’m asking you personally, because this is important: will you chip in $15, $25, $50, or whatever you can to help us reach $50,000 today? It’s an ambitious goal, but I know I can rely on you.

 
 
 

Here’s the honest truth, team. In a race this tight, money matters.

And Glenn Youngkin is already planning on spending $75 million from his personal wealth to win. He could drop tens of millions into the race at any moment and we’ve got to be ready.

Let’s get off to a big start on our $1 million August fundraising goal. Will you chip in today to help me reach $50,000 by midnight?

With gratitude,

Terry

P.S. I’m running against a right-wing extremist who wants to ban abortion, block gun safety legislation and let Trumpism back into our state. Will you chip in $20 right now to help me stop him? I need you in this fight.



Terry McAuliffe for Virginia
PO Box 26112
Alexandria, VA 22215

This Week's 🔥Topics

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Donald Jr: My dad called it what it is.. Weinergate

Paul: Elkhorn man recalls his role in civil rights marches

America is crying for a change. Countless slayings of unarmed black men,

I urge everyone to get the vaccine if you need or want it.

Trump /Pence: Public Memo Condemning Hate!

Credo: NBC is in bed with Trump

Marianne: Don't let angry voters destroy the election.

Harry Reid: Democrats will always be the ones fighting for what’s right for the American people

Dan Murrey; Charlotte Host Committee 2012