Marjorie: More evidence of Planned Parenthood corruption

Dear robert,
Moments ago new video footage taken by undercover investigator – and my friend – David Daleiden, was released.
The first horrific videos showing Planned Parenthood illegally profiting from the sale of baby body parts were released in July 2015. But the footage released this morning has never been seen before – and it is without a doubt one of the hardest things I have ever had to watch.
WARNING: Ensure your children are out of the room when you watch this new video
Below are just a few excerpts from the video where Planned Parenthood and Abortion Industry doctors explain their sickening practices… in their own words:
“An eyeball just fell down into my lap, and that is gross! [laughter from the crowd]”
“Let’s just give them all the violence, it’s a person, it’s killing, let’s just give them all that.”
“…I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body at the cervix and pull off a leg or two, so it’s not PBA [partial-birth abortion].”
“I’m like — Oh my God! I get it! When the skull is broken, that’s really sharp! I get it! I understand why people are talking about getting that skull out.”
robert, this is what we are up against.
When you look past the glossy pink veneer of the ONE BILLION dollar abortion giant Planned Parenthood, you see the ugly, ugly truth of what they do.
If you’re anything like me, you’re so angry right now that such barbarity is going on in our nation. So here are three things I need you to do right now to fight back against the pure evil that is Planned Parenthood:
  1. SHARE this video everywhere. Forward this email to your friends. Share it on Facebook and Twitter. America NEEDS to see this video and wake up to the brutal reality of abortion and the callous profit-driven abortion giant, Planned Parenthood.
     
  2. Send a message of support to my courageous friend, David Daleiden. If you’re on Twitter, click here to send him a tweet. Or if you’re on Facebook, click here to post a message of support on his Facebook page.
     
  3. Make a gift right now to allow your SBA List team to turn up the pressure even more here in Washington, D.C. to finally defund Planned Parenthood of over $400 MILLION of our tax dollars: https://www.sba-list.org/campaign/defund-pp-now
Thanks for standing with David, with your SBA List team – and with innocent unborn children.
For LIFE,

Marjorie Dannenfelser
President, Susan B. Anthony List


Trending Political Issues.

Imagine – Labor Day in the United States with no labor law

Jason: our absurdly weak gun laws

Tom: cut down on pollution and create jobs

Michelle: When I reflect on the progress we’ve made

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

IJ scores a restraining order against an $85 million government cash grab

Brett: Open Letter to the Judiciary committee

let’s solve the child care crisis

Andrew: Gear up for the G Movement to Save Florida

Stephanie Schriock: Senate is scheduled to vote on renewing the Violence Against Women Act