John: honor of my life to lead two Apache platoons
![]() Please find a special message from one of our advertisers, John James for Senate, Inc. |
Friend,
I'm a husband, father, former Army Captain and combat veteran, businessman, and conservative Republican outsider.
My name is John James, and I'm running for United States Senate on behalf of all Michiganders.
Since I launched my campaign last month, we've had an outpouring of support from across the state, and our momentum continues to build. We're seeing our passionate, conservative online grassroots community come through in a big way. Join your Michigan neighbors fighting for real change – chip in any amount >>
Donations to our campaign are piling up because people see the failures of Washington, and they want real change, not re-branded professional politicians who will tell you what you want to hear on the campaign trail, then fall in line with their special interest patrons when it comes time to vote on the Senate floor.
That's what sets me apart – I don't answer to anyone but you.
When I get to the Senate, I'll fight as hard as I can for the president's legislative agenda. I support Donald Trump's agenda 2,000%because, like me, he's a true outsider who doesn't need this job to pay his bills – we're doing this to remind the Washington elites about the men and women across this country who they've forgotten for decades.
This is my first time in the political arena, but it's really my third campaign – my first two were in Baghdad. As a former U.S. Army Captain, it was the honor of my life to lead two Apache platoons in Operation Iraqi Freedom and log 753.8 flight hours in theater.
That's why I've quickly realized… this politics thing? It's not hard. Believe me, it's way more daunting to fly around in a big black helicopter in the middle of the desert with the enemy below, trying to kill you. Politics isn't hard – you just have to do the right thing, and that's always come naturally to me. Help me do the right thing in Washington: chip in any amount.
Unfortunately, doing the right thing has become hard for many nose-blind, career Washington politicians. Look no further than Michigan – the Democrat Senator we'll face in the general election has been a politician for longer than I've been alive (Donate if you want a conservative outsider as your Senator in 2018).
Our Founding Fathers would have shuddered at this thought – they never intended for public service to be a gateway to a lifelong career and personal enrichment. The Washington political career industrial complex has been steadily eroding the values that we as Americans hold dear.
This systemic rot won't be fixed overnight, but here's a first step: we need more combat veterans on the Senate floor. If you want energetic leadership, passion for service, clarity of vision and a fresh perspective, look no further than those who have fought and bled for freedom and liberty. No matter what happens in this campaign and in the Senate, I'm up for the challenge. I always have been. Chip in if you believe we need more combat veterans in the Senate.
One of the biggest reasons I want to get to Washington is so we can achieve diversity – not the divisive identity politics of race and gender that the mainstream liberal media forces down our throats, but real diversity, diversity of thought. We're sorely lacking that in Washington, and on college campuses.
That's why I'll never back down when the First Amendment is threatened… or the Second Amendment! As a matter of fact, when I'm your Senator, I'll protect our entire Constitution, because I know the price this country has paid, the blood that's been spilled by fearless patriots of every gender, race, color, creed, and religion – all for a common goal of democratic self-government, by the people, and for the people. Help me protect the Constitution: contribute any amount >>
The brilliant experiment this nation undertook nearly 250 years ago has yielded the greatest accomplishments ever known to man. We've also had our challenges – right now, many Michiganders and people across this country know in their bones that we must do better, we must correct course in Washington, because this experiment isn't guaranteed to succeed.
We have to work at it every day, together, to become better citizens, more united, more focused on maintaining the progress handed down to us from previous generations.
I can't do this without you – I hope you'll join us as we fight for Michigan.
Thank you,
John James
P.S. You're the conservative grassroots engine behind this campaign, and I can't win without your help. Please use this safe & secure link to chip in $15 now: https://transaxt.com/Donate/MKU4P6/JohnJamesforSenateInc
| |||||||||||||||||||||||
This message was intended for: bondfilesinc@yahoo.com
You were added to the system September 13, 2017.
For more information click here. Update your preferences
Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email
You were added to the system September 13, 2017.
For more information click here. Update your preferences
Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email
