Michelle: When I reflect on the progress we’ve made

Friend, it is absolutely critical we elect a Democratic Senate -- so today I’m asking you to support Democratic candidates across this country who share our values.

When I reflect on the progress we’ve made these past eight years -- bringing healthcare to 20 million people, helping businesses create millions of new jobs, making college affordable for so many young people, and so much more -- I remember who made it all possible.

It was grassroots Democrats like you who came together to move our country forward. And over the next five days, I’m counting on you to do it again.

Friend, now more than ever before, we need your help to finish what we started in 2008. Will you join me and the DSCC to elect a Democratic Senate?

The stakes are far too high, and we simply cannot sit on the sidelines when we’re facing such a clear choice for our children’s future.

So please, Friend -- will you pitch in whatever you can to help the DSCC turn the Senate blue?

Pitch in $1 IMMEDIATELY >>

Pitch in $5 IMMEDIATELY >>

Pitch in $15 IMMEDIATELY >>

Pitch in $25 IMMEDIATELY >>

Pitch in $35 IMMEDIATELY >>

Or donate another amount.


If we win next week, I know it will be because Democrats like you stepped up to make a difference.

I cannot thank you enough for everything you’re doing,
Michelle Obama

Trending Political Issues.

Violence against women is one of the most demonic forces on earth

Imagine – Labor Day in the United States with no labor law

Elizabeth: three of the closest tossup Senate races

Adam: didn't have email in 1991

Jason: our absurdly weak gun laws

Tom: cut down on pollution and create jobs

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

Ed: The American People's Petition for No War with Iran! Sign it and share it

Bob: put an end to these unfair subsidies