Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.
Robert -
I just left the stage at the final debate before 14 caucuses and primaries take place over the next three weeks. And the message I sent to those who have yet to vote is that the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.
We’ve heard a lot of folks in the political establishment, and tonight on the stage, say that our ideas are too bold. That the best we can do right now is incremental change. But as my dear friend Senator Nina Turner has said, "the future of our country is too important to go from yes we can to no we can’t."
I think our campaign's message is why we left Iowa beating everyone’s expectations, won by huge margins in New Hampshire, and why we will do so well in the 14 contests over the next three weeks. But time is running out, and that’s why I have to ask you directly:
The truth is, the forces aligned against us in this primary are too big and too powerful for any one candidate to take on alone. The only way we win is if we stand together. If we are divided, the big money interests will win.
These emails are how we fund this campaign, and that is why your contributiontonight is so important.
In solidarity,
Bernie Sanders
