Elizabeth: three of the closest tossup Senate races

Progressives United
Robert,
Stand with Bruce Braley, Mark Udall, and Mark Begich today!
I was just in Colorado and Iowa with Mark Udall and Bruce Braley over the weekend, and let me tell you: The people there are fighting their hearts out.
We all have to do absolutely the same if we want to keep the majority in the Senate.
I know you're probably getting a TON of emails right now from tight campaigns all across the country (I am too.) But I wanted to recommend three of the closest tossup Senate races in the country -- three campaigns where every dollar could make a difference:
All three of them are getting slammed by vicious attack ads from powerful Super PACs. Republicans know that if we lose Iowa, Alaska, and Colorado two weeks from now, our chances of keeping the Democratic majority in the Senate are slim.
I don't agree with Mark, Bruce, and Mark on every issue -- but we all agree that we need to put working families before millionaires and billionaires. It's about who we are as a people, and what kind of country we want to be.
And we all agree that the place to start fighting for America's middle class is by protecting the Democratic majority in the Senate.
Thanks for uniting as a progressive,
Elizabeth Warren

Trending Political Issues.

Madeleine K. Albright: I want you to experience the same southern hospitality that Charlotte has to offer

Violence against women is one of the most demonic forces on earth

Bob: put an end to these unfair subsidies

Donna: How are you going to pay for it?

NAAGA: Meet Marchelle Tigner

Team Trump Pence: Learn more about the creation of the Make America Great Again hat,

Team Newsom: Gov Newsom on Colbert

John: honor of my life to lead two Apache platoons

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.