CAN: bring a conservative voice, a fighting spirit and a soldier's resolve to Congress,

Brian Mast for Congress
Dear Fellow Conservative,

What do you see here?
Running
A man suffering from a "disability?" A man ready to give up?

I sure hope not.

I hope you see a proud patriot who was unafraid to serve his country, who is unbroken by the wounds of war, and who stands ready to charge head-on into the next battle.

Because that's exactly who I am, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

My name is Staff Sergeant Brian Mast, and I'm running to represent South Florida's 18th District in the U.S. Congress.

I've faced challenges before, and I've overcome.

And with your help today, I know I can bring a conservative voice, a fighting spirit and a soldier's resolve to Congress, where all three are badly needed.

If you agree, will you pledge your support for my campaign for Congress?

See, Fellow Conservative, those three characteristics are exactly what I bring to Washington:

A CONSERVATIVE VOICE

Like you, I am a staunch, unapologetic conservative.

I think we agree that ...

... Democrats (often with the help of spineless Republicans) have spent our country to the brink of bankruptcy, and it needs to stop.

... Our Second Amendment rights are in ever-increasing peril and must be defended vigilantly.

... Our enemy on the global stage is radical Islam, and I'm not afraid to say it -- or to take swift and decisive action to eradicate it.

As you can see, I'm not some "wishy-washy" conservative.

These values come from my small-town Midwest upbringing, my belief in the greatness of America, my love for my family, my years of military service, and my deep faith in God.

So, yes, I have strong beliefs -- but it's more than that.

Unlike too many so-called "conservatives" in Washington, I'm also willing to stand up and fight for the principles I believe in. Which brings me to...

A FIGHTING SPIRIT

I learned from my father and other relatives who served in the military that if you truly care about in something, you'd better be willing to fight for it.

That's what led me to joining the Army as soon as I was old enough to enlist.

And while that chapter of my service is behind me, my love of country and my deeply-held conservative values call me into another fight -- the one going on right now, in the halls of Congress!

I'm no politician.

But if career politicians -- even the self-professed "conservative" ones -- don't have the guts to tackle the big problems facing our nation, I figure maybe a soldier is better suited to the job.

So, with your help, when I win this race, I'll go to Washington and fight for conservative values against anything or anyone -- political party be damned -- who stands in my way.

And when the Washington Establishment hits back, I won't cave in like so many others -- because I've got...

A SOLDIER'S RESOLVE

Adversity has a way of separating the men from the boys.

While deployed to Afghanistan, my job was to protect my brothers from the war's most deadly enemy: improvised explosive devices (IEDs).

As a bomb technician, I detected and destroyed these explosives - without a bomb suit and without a robot. And until one fateful night, I did it without incident.

I hope you never experience an injury as devastating as mine. When faced with that recovery, I could have easily given up.

But that's not what I'm about. I'm U.S. Army -- we don't know the meaning of the word "quit."

And after all of that, if you think I'll back down on a matter of principle just because some career politician threatens to kick me off a silly subcommittee or cut off my fundraising...

...think again, my friend!

I hope you agree we need men of courage and commitment in Congress. We need some guts, for Pete's sake! And I hope you'll help send me there, because I've got what it takes.

But that makes me a huge threat to the Washington status quo.

The Inside-the-Beltway types will do pretty much everything within their power to keep me out of Congress -- including spending boatloads of cash against me.

But that's okay.

Because I know that conservative, patriotic Americans like you will rally by my side.

So I'm really hoping you'll follow this secure link right now and make your best possible campaign contribution of $35, $50, $75, $100, $250 or more.

Attacks are already being hurled against me, and I urgently need the resources to fight back right away.

So if it's within your means to send a major donation of $500, $1,000, or even the legal maximum of $2,700 -- I hope you'll consider generously investing in my campaign today.

Thank you so much!

For freedom,
BrianMast
SSGT. Brian Mast
U.S. Army (ret.)

P.S. I should mention that the Florida seat I'm running for was recently held by none other than LTC. Allen West -- another Army vet whose military experience made him a great leader. Will you help me pick up Rep. West's banner today? 

This Week's 🔥Topics

Jennifer Petty: We have to fight back

I am dog-tired of hearing from Donald Trump

Tom Harkin: restore majority rule in the Senate

Stephanie: Contest winner

President George H.W. Bush: guilty pleasure

Take our Budget Priorities Survey to let Adam know what you want Democrats fighting for in the weeks ahead.

Gregory: keep up the public pressure

Kirsten Gillibrand: speak up in support of this landmark civil rights act now.

Al Franken: Thanks for helping me help Sherrod keep driving the far right around the bend.

Bernie: We must focus on Congress now