Bill Halter: I want you to be in the loop right away


Robert --

I'm sharing some exciting news next week about the campaign and our big ideas for Arkansas, and I want you to be the first to know.

Follow me on Facebook to make sure you hear the news straight away.

Our team is working hard on the issues that Arkansans care about, but without a strong network of folks like you behind us to help spread the word, we'll only get so far. You all -- our grassroots supporters -- are going to determine the outcome of this race.

So, as often as possible, I want you to be in the loop right away when there's news or an important announcement about the campaign, and one of the best ways to do that is also one of the simplest.

Stay in touch here:

https://secure.billhalter.com/Like-Bill-on-Facebook

Thanks, stay tuned,

Bill

P.S. -- Not on Facebook? Let me know you're with me by adding your name here.

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows