Liz: cronies in Washington kill our fossil fuels industry

Cheney forCongress


Friend,

At least 6,000

That's at least how many pink slips Hillary Clinton wants to hand out to Wyoming families in her first 100 days as president.

Hillary Clinton is now promising to "put a lot of coal miners out of business" during her first months as president. Barack Obama launched the war on coal, but it's clear Hillary is dedicated to seeing it through.

And that's not all - Attorney General Lynch is threatening to take legal action against energy companies that dare to question the administration's junk science about climate change.

We have already lost thousands of energy jobs in Wyoming. And if we don't fight effectively to end the war on coal and all fossil fuels, we will lose thousands more. Every town in our state will feel even more pain from the devastating effect of misguided Washington policies.

This is the danger we are facing here in Wyoming. And it's not just our state that will suffer. If the war on coal and all fossil fuels isn't stopped, Americans across our country will feel the pain in lost jobs, skyrocketing utility prices, and a far-less reliable power grid. We can't let this happen.

Wyoming's fossil fuels are national treasures. We must stand up and fight back against radical environmentalists and their cronies in Washington who are trying to kill our energy industry.

I am running to represent Wyoming in Congress because I know what it will take to lead -- and win-- this fight.

That's why I am asking for your immediate support of my campaign to represent Wyoming in Congress.

My pledge to you is that when I get to Washington, I'll fight any action that harms our Wyoming energy industry and threatens to kill Wyoming energy jobs; and I'll stand up to anyone who threatens our way of life.

Will you please chip in with a quick donation to my campaign and help me fight back against Hillary Clinton's all-out assault on Wyoming's economy?

QUICK DONATE $25 >>>
QUICK DONATE $50 >>>
QUICK DONATE $75 >>>
QUICK DONATE $100 >>>
QUICK DONATE $250 >>>

We can't let radical environmentalists and their cronies in Washington kill our fossil fuels industry, Friend. We can't let them continue to wreak havoc on our economy.

Please -- if you're with me -- let me know now by chipping in with a generous donation of $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can afford to give towards this fight.

Thank you for standing with me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,
Cheney for Congress
Liz Cheney 

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows