Jeanne: this race will come down to
Dear Robert,
I’m emailing you from the campaign trail, where I’m so honored to have Hillary Clinton joining me to get out the vote in New Hampshire during this critical final weekend.
Because Election Day is just two days away – and with the polls showing a dead heat – there’s no doubt this race will come down to voter turnout.
Our field teams are working nonstop to get our voters to the polls – but we won’t be able to reach everyone unless we hit this make-it-or-break-it goal: $100,000 by midnight.
Every dollar you give right now will be immediately wired to the field to turn out voters and finally defeat Scott Brown. There’s absolutely no time to waste, Robert. Will you give $5 or more right now?
Here’s a link to rush your gift to the field: jeanneshaheen.org/GOTV/contribute
I know if each and every one of us steps up now, we can win and save our Democratic Senate majority. But if we fall short now – we could lose it all.
Thank you so much for your support,
Jeanne