first White House press secretary to require Secret Service protection
ALERT: The MLB moved their All-Star game from Georgia because the woke mob didn’t like their election reform laws!
I’ve had enough of the far-left’s cancel culture! If you’re with me, please chip in today to #CANCELCancelCulture!
Robert, the outrage culture of the far left has gone too far.
As conservatives, we are under constant threat of censorship or being “canceled” by anyone who disagrees with us.
Now, whole states are being punished for daring to strengthen our election security. The MLB moved their All-Star game out of Georgia to appease the woke mob!
That move cost millions of dollars to a city and community desperately trying to recover from the pandemic.
It’s time to say enough is enough with this left-wing bullying. The MLB might have caved, but I believe Americans are ready to stand up and cancel the cancel culture that wants to silence conservatives, punish our businesses, and destroy our freedom of speech.
By donating below, you are making an immediate contribution:
By donating below, you are making an immediate contribution:
Robert, I know exactly how Georgians are feeling right now.
These angry liberals attempted to "cancel" me, too!
Folks in the media have said I should never be able to work again because I had the audacity to hold a different political opinion than they do!
And this happens all of the time now.
The far-left attempts to cancel anyone who speaks out to praise America, President Trump, or fights to preserve our fundamental freedoms like our right to vote.
But let me tell you, Robert, I will not be backed into a corner or silenced by the radical left. And I think it's so important we stand together and speak up!
It's time to get real and #CancelCancelCulture.
If you agree, please chip in now: https://secure.winred.com/sarah-for-governor/action-2215557/
If the leftists had their way, we’d all be censored and silent, but I know socialist “solutions” and an out-of-control cancel culture will not heal America – it will only further divide and destroy us.
Everything we love about America at stake – and with the radical left now in control of Washington – our governors become the last line of defense. They'll be on the frontlines of the next big battles we face for free speech.
That is why I’m running for Governor of Arkansas. To fight this fight for our freedom.
I know I am the right person for the job, and I hope I have your support.
My dad always said the real test of a leader is not the way you handle the issues you know are coming - it’s rising to the moment in a crisis you can never plan for.
I can say confidently, I learned that lesson while I served President Trump in the White House.
I was there at the table with President Trump confronting our most dangerous adversaries like China and North Korea. When we fought and won big fights on tax cuts, securing the border, and conservative judges.
We endured relentless threats and attacks through it all.
In fact, I was the first White House press secretary to require Secret Service protection because of a credible violent threat against me!
But we never lost focus on the most important thing: getting the job done.
That’s exactly what we need to do in every state right now, and I plan to do it in Arkansas!
Please, chip in now to support my effort to CANCEL cancel culture and serve the people of Arkansas.
Thank you for your time, Robert.
For more updates visit our site at www.conservativedirect.com
| ||||||

