Barack Obama: I hope I did you proud.

Robert --

I hope I did you proud.

https://donate.barackobama.com/Tonight

Let's go win.

Barack

-----------------Original Message-----------------
From: Barack Obama
Subject: Before I take the stage

Friend --

Before I go on stage to accept the nomination, there's one thing I need to say: Thank you.

It's because you've got my back that I'm here. And if we win this, it will be because of you, too.

Can you pitch in $3 or more right now?

https://donate.barackobama.com/Tonight

I can't tell you how grateful I am.

Barack

P.S. -- This is my last campaign, and knowing you're with me means everything. I can't do this without you.

Trending Political Issues.

BlueGreen News for You: Manufacturing, Just Transition, EVs, and more!

Tammy is a true trailblazer. She’s a combat Veteran,

Jenny Beth Martin: We’re not going to simply sit in Washington

Brett: Open Letter to the Judiciary committee

Take our Budget Priorities Survey to let Adam know what you want Democrats fighting for in the weeks ahead.

CONSTITUTION OF THE BLACK INDEPENDENT PARTY (BIP)

Chelsea: help build a better future.

Ashley: critical support

Huma Abedin: Where meaningful action begins

Need your voice: Pass the PRO Act!