Kirsten: Trump destroying America poll

Robert,
It has been just three weeks since President Trump took office, and it seems like not a day goes by without some horrifying new threat to our most fundamental values.
With so much at stake, we cannot afford to give President Trump and the GOP even an inch. That’s why I’m fighting with everything I’ve got to protect our progress – and I’m heartened and inspired to see Americans across the country fighting with me.
I have some ideas in mind about what issues we will face next. But you’re on the ground standing up to President Trump and his agenda every day, and I want to hear your thoughts. Will you take a few minutes to share your priorities for the fights ahead?
Thank you,
Kirsten

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows