John Coady: Know More about Kay Hagan
I knew quite a bit about Kay before I joined the campaign. At least I thought I did.
You and I both know she’s a fierce advocate for improving education, supporting our veterans, servicemembers and their families, and ensuring that all North Carolinians have access to health care.
But as I just learned over dinner with Kay and Chip, she’s full of surprises.
Here are a couple of them: Did you know that Kay used to be a ballet dancer, or that when she was an intern at the Capitol in the ‘70s, she operated an elevator that took senators to and from the chamber?
One dinner wasn’t enough to hear it all, which is why I’m coming to you. I thought it would be fun to have you ask the questions, and Kay thought so too.
Kay has some amazing stories. What do you want to know about Kay?
This is going to be good!
John Coady
Finance Director
Finance Director
