Katherine Archuleta: Check out this message from the President -- it'll put a smile on your face


Obama - Biden
Robert L. --

Today's one of my favorite holidays. I get a chance to be grateful for my daughter, who made me a mom, and I take some time to remember my own mother, whom I loved very much.

President Obama knows there's no tougher job than being a mom. It's one of many things I admire about him.

Watch this video of the President talking about the moms in his own life: 

Video: Mother's Day message from the President


This year the girls are making handmade cards for their mom. Thanks for helping the President do a little something extra by signing the First Lady's card -- she's going to love it.

Check out this message from the President -- it'll put a smile on your face -- and if you know anyone else who should see this or who might want to sign the card, please pass it on:

http://my.barackobama.com/Happy-Mothers-Day

Seriously: Don't forget to call your mom.

-Katherine

Katherine Archuleta
National Political Director
Obama for America

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows