I need your help to help me stand in this conservative fight against the leftist ideology

 

Hello fellow patriot,

Since I was 18 years of age I have been a registered Republican and now I am 31 years of age. I have been fighting for conservative principles for 13 years. 

Through that time I founded a local Young Republicans chapter. I was part of my local Central Committee for a period of 6 years. I chaired and was on the board of many Republican organizations, including my own organization, the United Hispanic America. With this organization we give transparency and advocate for a growing Hispanic demographic that the Republican Party needs in order to expand and grow our base.

I need your help to help me stand in this conservative fight against the leftist ideology. I’m asking for your pledge of 
$5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, or even $1000 to help me fight with you.

Again, this fight is important to me. Our President is the last big hope to change the course of history in our country. Pledge today and let’s put the Democrats, like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez out of business.

Sincerely,

Omar Navarro
Conservative Activist and Speaker

DONATE TODAY
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2020 Omar Navarro, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Omar Navarro Unfiltered
21213 Hawthorne Blvd, Suite B
Torrance, CA 90503 

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

This Week's 🔥Topics

Mitt: the most impressive candidates

Michelle, and I

Bruce Lindsey We hope that you are proud of what we have accomplished together

Katherine Archuleta: Today President Obama announced a common-sense policy change that will make our immigration system fairer and smarter.

Joni: retired Air Force Colonel,

What is 4th of July to Fort Smith Arkansas.

Stephanie Cutter: Friday is the final deadline

Gabby: look at how far we’ve come

Rob: Democrats are openly boasting

Jason: Hang out w/ Kirk Cameron