Catherine: experts from The New York Times

Robert,
Catherine is the key to taking back the Senate. Help Catherine win this November. Donate now!
I’m Catherine Cortez Masto, and I’m running for Senate in Nevada. With the future of the Supreme Court and the Senate on the line, Kirsten said I should reach out to you.
Nate Silver called my race the closest in the country, and The Washington Post reported that a GOP victory in Nevada would almost certainly "ensure their majority for two more years." That’s why special interests and dark-money groups are pouring nearly $40 million into ads to defeat me.
According to a recent poll, this is a ONE-POINT race that will come down to the wire. Early voting starts in just five days here in Nevada, so time’s running out to turn out every last voter to win: Can you kick-start our Get Out the Vote work by donating $5 or more today to win in Nevada and take back the Senate?
I’ve spent my career fighting for women and families, and I’m ready to bring that fight to the Senate and be a fearless ally of Sen. Gillibrand.
But experts from The New York Times to The Washington Post report that Republicans are ever so slightly favored to win in Nevada – and we’re falling dangerously short with not much time to tip the scale.
With the future of the Senate on the line, can I count on you to give now to help win in Nevada and take back the Senate?
Thank you so much,
Catherine

This Week's 🔥Topics

Stephanie Cutter: Friday is the final deadline

Mitt: the most impressive candidates

Katherine Archuleta: Today President Obama announced a common-sense policy change that will make our immigration system fairer and smarter.

Katie: We did it

Joni: retired Air Force Colonel,

What is 4th of July to Fort Smith Arkansas.

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Gabby: look at how far we’ve come

Stephanie Cutter: with you on our side, we can get the truth out there.

Michelle, and I