Marjorie: Our Pro Life meeting with Trump

Hi robert,
I'm writing to you from the train on the way from Washington, D.C. to New York City where myself and other pro-life leaders will be meeting with Donald Trump tomorrow.
At tomorrow's meeting, I plan to ask Mr. Trump about the pro-life policy commitments he has made and how he would advance the pro-life agenda as president.
robert, can I count on your prayers as I prepare for the meeting, and as I put these questions to Mr. Trump?
I thought this was a really important meeting to get to, because it will make sure that your voice is heard. I'll be sure to let the presumptive Republican nominee know that I am asking this question on behalf of you and more than 465,000 other SBA List members.
Thank you for standing with us. Thank you for standing for the unborn.
For Life,
Marjorie Dannenfelser
President, Susan B. Anthony List
Sent from my iPhone

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows