Bob: tens of thousands of parents across America trusted Dr. Carson

Carson America, Inc.

Robert,

6 days. That's all the time we have left between now and the Iowa Caucuses on February 1st.

Everything we've worked for, month after month, will be put to the test and the American people will begin to decide whether or not Dr. Ben Carson becomes President Ben Carson.

As someone who has spent my life serving my country, I would not trust just anyone to be our Commander-in-Chief. While some say Dr. Carson doesn't have the right background for the job, I believe to my core that they are dead wrong.

Not only does Dr. Carson have the right temperament and judgment to serve as President, but he's had to answer more 2 AM phone calls and deal with more life-and-death crises than any other candidate in this race.

That's a fact, and it's the main theme of our new TV ad that goes on the air today in Iowa. 

Right now, I ask you to take 30 seconds to watch it and make a donation to keep it on the air. Whether or not the good people of Iowa get a chance to see it is in your hands.


For decades, tens of thousands of parents across America trusted Dr. Carson enough to put the lives of their children in his hands. They believed, rightly so, that he had the necessary experience, wisdom and judgment.

Just like those tens of thousands of children, I know America will be safe in Dr. Carson's hands.

In a dangerous world, this is the message that the people of Iowa must hear and I ask you to urgently watch our ad and make a donation to keep it on the air.

Thank you for your support.

Respectfully,

Bob Dees
Chairman
Ben Carson for President

Trending Political Issues.

Hillary: Howard Dean and I first talked about forming a new organization

Sean Spicer: The search is on

Guy Cecil: Republicans are dead wrong on this

That’s a big gamble in an era of rising crime.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was our inspiration

Al: Our friends over at EMILY’s List

Pres Barack Obama's Speech to America on 9-11

Chris: Why I filibustered

Stop the Boehner Block