Al: If we don’t take action
robert,
If we don’t take action, seniors will not see a cost-of-living increase in their Social Security benefits in 2016.
That is unacceptable, especially when you consider that average CEO pay has skyrocketed to $16.3 million. So I am joining with Senator Elizabeth Warren and the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC) to do something about it.
Sign our petition to show your support for the SAVE Act and safeguard seniors’ standard of living.
How does this work? It’s pretty simple, actually -- the SAVE Act, which I recently helped introduce with Elizabeth Warren, would eliminate a corporate tax loophole and use the extra money to give seniors the same 3.9% raise that CEOs got last year.
The SAVE Act puts money in seniors’ pockets, curtails Wall Street greed, and strengthens Social Security. Experts tell us that this small cost-of-living increase is enough to lift a million seniors out of poverty. I can’t think of a good reason not to pass this bill.
Join me, the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, Elizabeth Warren, and thousands of grassroots supporters across the country -- sign our petition and show your support for the SAVE Act.
Thank you,
Al
If we don’t take action, seniors will not see a cost-of-living increase in their Social Security benefits in 2016.
That is unacceptable, especially when you consider that average CEO pay has skyrocketed to $16.3 million. So I am joining with Senator Elizabeth Warren and the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC) to do something about it.
Sign our petition to show your support for the SAVE Act and safeguard seniors’ standard of living.
How does this work? It’s pretty simple, actually -- the SAVE Act, which I recently helped introduce with Elizabeth Warren, would eliminate a corporate tax loophole and use the extra money to give seniors the same 3.9% raise that CEOs got last year.
The SAVE Act puts money in seniors’ pockets, curtails Wall Street greed, and strengthens Social Security. Experts tell us that this small cost-of-living increase is enough to lift a million seniors out of poverty. I can’t think of a good reason not to pass this bill.
Join me, the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, Elizabeth Warren, and thousands of grassroots supporters across the country -- sign our petition and show your support for the SAVE Act.
Thank you,
Al