Annette: The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Robert,

I was horrified when I heard about yesterday's attack at Planned Parenthood where a police officer and two civilians lost their lives and nine others were injured. More than 32,500 Americans die from gun violence every year.

One gun-related death is too many, yet Florida has some of the loosest gun regulations in the country.

The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence ranks the Sunshine State among the top 15 states with the least restrictive gun laws. The group scores states on safe gun regulations and out of a possible 100 points Florida scored a -20.

That’s unacceptable!

Enough is enough. Now is the time to address gun safety laws.

Sign on now if you agree >>

Gun violence tragedies have become way too common in our society. Yet we aren’t doing enough to address the problem.

We can’t sit back and wait for the next mass shooting to occur. We must take action now.

http://action.annettetaddeo.com/gun-safety

Thanks for signing on,

Annette

Trending Political Issues.

Al Franken: Senators Boxer, Gillibrand, Blumenthal and I are working to bring justice to victims of sexual assault in the military

Ashley: critical support

Chicagoland has the highest rates of COVID transmission in nursing homes in the nation.

Matt Burgess: I just got an email

Hillary Clinton Re: Renewed Hope

Katherine Archuleta: Today President Obama announced a common-sense policy change that will make our immigration system fairer and smarter.

Andy: Take action

Arne: overdue for revision

Scarlett: tell them thanks from me!