Preston Elliot: give Kay a call


Robert,
UPDATE: We’re $3,382 away from hitting our big FEC goal, and we’re just eight hours away from our deadline. After midnight tonight, we are out of time.
I’m about to give Kay a call and let her know where we’re at. Can I tell her that you’ll contribute in the next eight hours?
Thank you so much for your help. We couldn’t do this without you.
Preston Elliott
Campaign Manager
Kay Hagan for U.S. Senate

Trending Political Issues.

Chelsea: help build a better future.

Adam: House was finally taking a stand against the NRA

Al Franken: Senators Boxer, Gillibrand, Blumenthal and I are working to bring justice to victims of sexual assault in the military

Scarlett: tell them thanks from me!

Rob: President’s address to veterans

Marjorie: the “war room” we set up

Scott: every conservative who cares

Brett: Open Letter to the Judiciary committee

My black history was not white enough for the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith.