Russ: I've been to all of Wisconsin's 72 counties more than once

My campaign is about going where the people are.
Russ for Wisconsin
Robert --
My campaign is about going where the people are. That's why I've been to all of Wisconsin's 72 counties more than once, and why I've put over 46,000 miles on the campaign van. Since getting into the race, I've spent as much time as possible on the road, listening to my fellow Wisconsinites. And each conversation energizes and inspires me.
My desire to serve the people of Wisconsin has never been stronger. And if I'm fortunate enough to win this election, I'll do the hard work it takes to get things done, because Wisconsinites from Ashland to Kenosha have told me that's what our state needs. And I'm ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work!
But our current senator, Ron Johnson, doesn't think it's his job to listen to the people he represents -- and it shows. That's why in his last campaign ad, Senator Johnson couldn't point to even one thing he's accomplished in the Senate!
We have the momentum. But, to win, we need to turn up the pressure even more. Our campaign's Ju‌ne 30‌ end-of-quarter fundraising deadline is just around the corner. This is our biggest chance to show Senator Johnson and the 10 right-wing groups currently backing his campaign just how strong our grassroots team is. Right now, we're at $125,000, but with your help, we can double that number. So I'm setting the most ambitious grassroots goal of our campaign yet: $250,000.
Contribute before midnight, June 30!
Contribute before midnight, June 30!
Or, if your payment information is saved with ActBlue, click below and your contribution will go through immediately:
$5 »
 
$25 »
$100 »
 
Other »
Over and over, you hear political pundits say that Wisconsin is hopelessly divided and that we all resent each other. But that's not what I'm hearing from Wisconsinites. The truth is, most people I meet are ready to unite. They're ready to put an end to the slash-and-burn politics that have dominated Wisconsin for the last six years. And they're ready to elect a senator that will work for them, not the special interests.
Thank you, always, for your continued support.
Sincerely,
Russ Feingold

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows