Sherrod Brown: I’m fighting right now to end tax breaks for the wealthiest in this country

Dear Robert L.,

This week, MSNBC's Michael Smerconish and I had a discussion about the incredible amount of special interest spending we've seen in our race. If you have a minute, take a look.

Michael asked me a great question -- Senator, why you? Click here to watch the video.
The special interests are playing hardball this year -- and we need to stay on top of our game. Watch the clip of me on MSNBC here, then contribute $10 or $20 to help us hit the $400,000 we need in July to fight back.

Karl Rove's group, Crossroads GPS, is up with their new $1.1 million attack on Ohio TV. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has spent $3.8 million. The 60+ Association has thrown in their own $2.4 million worth of attacks. The list goes on.

Robert L., you and I both know why they're coming after me this year. The corporations and millionaires that fund these secretive groups know I'm a strong progressive voice for the middle class.

You can help us fight back by making a contribution to our grassroots campaign today.

I want to shut down tax breaks for Big Oil companies, and companies that ship our jobs overseas. I want to break up the giant banks that are decidedly "too big to fail." I'm fighting right now to extend tax relief for middle class families, and end tax breaks for the wealthiest in this country.

There's no denying the challenge we face this year. But as long as we all continue to work hard, we'll come out ahead. We don't need to out-raise the special interests, we just need to raise enough to win. Be sure to watch the clip. Then help us hit our $400,000 goal before July 31st.

Thank you for your support.
Sherrod

Popular posts from this blog

John Kerry: Future generations are counting on us

Andrew: Big Pharma is getting rich by spreading a plague

Sara El-Amine Apply now to be one of our fall fellows