Black Independent Party (BIP) BYLAWS


ARTICLE I: Name, Organization, and Purpose



I.A. The name of this organization shall be Black Independent Party (BIP) and it shall serve as the official Black Independent Party organization in the Independent Party of America and shall be affiliated with all races and genders of Americans.


I.B. The purpose of BIP Grassroots shall be:



I.C.1. To promote the election of candidates who platforms match the BIP constitution;



I.C.2. To provide assistance to voters and candidates for local, state and federal elective offices;



I.C.3. To register Americans to vote, and to educate and inform voters;



I.C.4. . To raise funds for campaigns with online and offline fundraising 



I.C.5 To organize, conduct, and supervise events and campaigns of Black Independent Party affiliates and politicians



I.C.6. To maintain an active base of volunteers for ongoing activities and encourage volunteers to become members of organizations;



I.C.7. To make the official Black Independent Party endorsements of politicians in American political offices;



I.C.8. To elect politicians in a manner prescribed by rules and procedures of the Federal Election Committee.


ARTICLE II: Membership



II.A. The membership of BIP shall consist of the following: 


No membership Fees, Our Corporate Sponsors Finance the Black Independent Party thru Google adsense and Corporate Affiliate Contracts of Bondfiles Inc.


If you adhere to these laws. You are officially a Black Independent Party member. Welcome to the party!


ARTICLE III:

Upon a 3/4ths vote of the BIP majority, BIP ByLaws may be amended.

Trending Political Issues.

Violence against women is one of the most demonic forces on earth

Elizabeth: three of the closest tossup Senate races

Imagine – Labor Day in the United States with no labor law

Adam: didn't have email in 1991

Jason: our absurdly weak gun laws

Andrew: Join the G Movement to Save Florida

Ed: The American People's Petition for No War with Iran! Sign it and share it

Now the NRA is trying to make an example out of Angela

Bernie: the American people cannot afford to wait for transformational change.

Messina: Top 5 reasons not to vote for Mitt Romney