Jill: what real democracy looks like!


Jill 2016
Dear Friend,

Let's show the world what real democracy looks like!
Please join me and hundreds of social change leaders at the upcoming national Democracy Convention, August 2-6, in Minneapolis. Find out more here: https://www.DemocracyConvention.org
I’m joining Chase Iron Eyes (Standing Rock), Jennifer Epps-Addison (Center for Popular Democracy), Rep. Mark Pocan (Chair, Congressional Progressive Caucus), Jacqueline Patterson (NAACP), Gar Alperovitz (Next System Project), Medea Benjamin (CODE PINK), Prof. Chris Mato Nunpa, as well as the Million Artists Movement, MC Shahid Buttar, and Emma's Revolution, in keynoting this convention.
And we’re just a few of the 150+ organizers and artists who are planning workshops and assemblies. Lodging is still available and affordable. Registration is sliding scale.
This is a gathering of, by, and for people’s movements. This is bottom up. This is what democracy really looks like. I can’t wait to see it. I can’t wait to see you there!
- Jill
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Register Now. Registration is sliding scale and affordable.https://www.democracyconvention.org/register-democracy-convention-2017
Lodging. Deadline July 12th. You can get low cost lodging as well as food (see below) right on campus.https://www.democracyconvention.org/lodging
Transportation. Here are some tips on how to get there and how to get around.https://www.democracyconvention.org/travel
Presenters. Find out who is preparing to lead sessions at the Democracy Convention.https://www.democracyconvention.org/speakers/2017
Featured Speakers & Artists. Find out who will be speaking and performing at the main plenaries.https://www.democracyconvention.org/featured-speakers-artists
Agenda. This is the overall schedule; the detailed program is coming soon.https://www.democracyconvention.org/agenda
What it’s about. Here’s a simple introduction.https://www.democracyconvention.org/about-democracy-convention
Who is behind it. Check out the home page and scroll down; see the logos?https://www.democracyconvention.org/

Jill 2016

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube   Instagram 
This email was sent to bondfilesinc@yahoo.com. 
Click here to Unsubscribe.
PAID FOR BY JILL STEIN FOR PRESIDENT
PO BOX 260197, MADISON, WI 53726


Created with NationBuilder

Trending Political Issues.

we can’t balance the budget on the backs of hungry kids and veterans.

The Alliance: Counter to Obama's Foreign Policy

Rob: we’re tired of waiting

When I ran for governor of Georgia in 2018,

Patrick: If it's what you say I love it

Annette: Why i came to America

Stephanie Schriock: an inspirational night to honor and celebrate Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords

Chuck: two seats

Madeleine K. Albright: I want you to experience the same southern hospitality that Charlotte has to offer