Rand: want to be very honest with you
Patriot, I want to be very honest with you. We're still thousands away from our end of quarter Moneybomb goals. I hate asking for money. It's my least favorite part of this job. But I can't tell you how important this end of quarter deadline is to this race. The media and the Washington establishment will use our next FEC report to rate the health of my campaign, so we need to appear as strong as ever . My opponent is outraising us already. We know he's writing big checks to his own campaign. He thinks he can self-fund his way to victory. But I know the liberty movement is stronger than his checkbook - we just have to act NOW . CONTRIBUTE NOW Lucky for us, a generous group of donors agreed to match any email donations made from now until the end of quarter. That means your donation is worth DOUBLE! Patriot, I can't emphasize e nough how importa...
