Elizabeth: three of the closest tossup Senate races
Robert, I was just in Colorado and Iowa with Mark Udall and Bruce Braley over the weekend, and let me tell you: The people there are fighting their hearts out. We all have to do absolutely the same if we want to keep the majority in the Senate. I know you're probably getting a TON of emails right now from tight campaigns all across the country (I am too.) But I wanted to recommend three of the closest tossup Senate races in the country -- three campaigns where every dollar could make a difference: Iowa Democrat Bruce Braley is down by four points in one poll and up just one in another. Alaska Democrat Mark Begich is down by 2-6 points in the four most recent polls. And Colorado Democrat Mark Udall is in a dead heat in the most recent poll. All three of them are getting slammed by vicious attack ads from powerful Super PACs. Republicans know that if we lose Iowa, Alaska, and Colorado two weeks from now, our chances of keeping the Democratic majority in the S...
